Saturday, August 22, 2009

Not giving up yet ... ever.

You know, a few weeks ago, I had to remove one of my posts because I stepped on a few toes. And that annoyed me and made me want to rebel against my own blog.

How silly.

But, the truth is, I'm not going anywhere. I don't care who reads; who doesn't. I told myself that this blog was for me. And one day, maybe for my kids. I feel the need to get my journey down on paper, somewhere, somehow.

So, here I am. I'm actually at the gym. Just finished letting the gym kick my butt and here I am, relaxing at one of those little round tables outside of the smoothie stand. Yes, my four kids are in the day care ... for two hours (down to the minute!)

Hubby (the firefighter) is on a 24-hour shift tonight and, since I'm paying for this expensive gym membership (and kind of need to keep my sanity), I decided I'd use the last hour to blog and get on facebook. This post is really all-over-the-place random, which is just a reflection of the thoughts in my head at the moment.

Nothing too specific. Just feels good to be here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missed the last post evidently...I was wondering where you went and what happened. I do agree with you...this is YOUR site and we are all just READERS. I appreciate everything you write! We still need to get together!
Thanks,
Christina